Bin Deodorizer + Dehumidifier
Bamboo charcoal is produced from the rapidly growing moso bamboo. Its porous structure gives the charcoal its revolutionary abilities as both a deodorizer and dehumidifier.
- Clean and dry the inner lid of your bin.
- Peel tape from the adhesive velcro and press firmly into place.
- Wait for 24 hours for adhesive to reach maximum strength.
- Fasten linen sleeve to adhesive velcro.
- Care instructions:
- For indoor use only. Do not expose lid to sunlight. Continued exposure to sunlight can weaken adhesive.
- Linen sleeve is hand-washable.
- Once a month, remove 10g packet from linen sleeve and leave packet outside under direct sunlight (2-3 hours per side) for optimal performance. With proper care, packet will last up to one year.
- After one year, cut open packet and mix charcoal granules into soil to regulate moisture.
- To refill: replace 10g packet with Drawer Packet / 10g Refills (8-Pack, Item #EB1325)